Thursday, November 5, 2009

My first induction class...

Today i successfully facilitate safety induction class of 12 pax ... it was my first appearance as a safety trainer.. i was excited and nervous at the same time... introducing a bit about myself, project and management legal and other requirements , do and dont's and as the time passing by.. only then i realized that since i start the class i didn't move at all ..not even an inch! :)hihihih.. m too busy having fun talking in front and receiving attention. Anyhow, i had a great time.. there is lots of question threw to me after that course.. mainly about the legal requirement at site.. but deep inside my heart , i am screaming out loud :)) ...one giant step today.. way to go Myn... :) and i pat my self on my shoulder hihihi..

No comments:

My book's wishlist

  • Embrace The Struggle - Zig Ziglar